The Women’s Legal Centre is an independently funded law centre, based in Cape Town, which conducts public interest and constitutional gender litigation. The Centre seeks to fill the position of Secretary (based in Johannesburg). This post requires an office administrator to assist with general secretarial and admin work for our office in Johannesburg.
- Office reception and screening of calls.
- General administration duties.
- Typing and preparing documents.
- Day to day administration of office.
- Diary management.
- Oversee the reconciliation of the petty cash.
- Grade 12.
- Good use of English grammar.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Minimum 3 years office administration experience.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Uses initiative and works independently.
- Preferably bilingual.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Closing date: 7 February 2014
To apply please send a cover letter and comprehensive CV to:
Women’s Legal Centre
P O Box 5356
Fax: 021 424 5206
The Women’s Legal Centre conducts all appointment processes in terms of its Employment Equity Policy.