The Networking HIV/AIDS Community of South Africa (NACOSA), a dynamic NGO in the HIV/AIDS field, is inviting suitably qualified candidates for the following position of: Coordinator: Women’s Sector Programmes.
- Coordinate and administrate implementation of the Women’s Sector annual operational plans, incl sector meetings, advocacy campaigns, capacity building plans
- Keep SANACWS member organisations informed through regular communication and feedback
- Monitor staff-assigned project implementation and ensure project compliance with deliverables
- Prepare reports, work plans, and various project documents and deliverables
- Manage service provider contracts
- Identify project opportunities related to HIV/AIDS programming relevant to women and HIV Sector and assist in the design and proposal development process for new projects
- Post-graduate degree in Social Science/ Public Health or related discipline.
- Minimum of 10 years’ work experience specifically related to women’s health, HIV, AIDS and TB and related – management experience advantageous
- Experienced in working with government departments and national and international donors
- Experience in the implementation and management of a national programme
- Proven experience with proposal and donor reporting requirements
- Advanced computer skills
- Good written and verbal communications skills in 2 South African languages
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work as a team member with multidisciplinary teams.
- Valid drivers’ license, own reliable vehicle and willingness to travel extensively.
How to apply:
Submit a concise CV, motivational letter, copies of highest qualifications and NACOSA application form to Verna Appollis, at email@example.com or fax to 086 724 6582.
Job first seen via SANAC
To download the NACOSA Application form visit: www.nacosa.org.za/news
CLOSING DATE: 6 October 2014